Junior 1x1 coaching has resumed
The coaching programme at Ludlow Castle is proudly provided by i2c Play Tennis. The i2c Play Tennis coaching team is one of the largest in the UK, providing tennis coaching programmes at more than 25 tennis clubs and facilities across the UK.
We have a qualified & experienced team of tennis coaches running tennis lessons, tennis camps & tennis courses for adults & juniors at Ludlow Castle and surrounding areas.
In addition to our popular coaching programme we regularly host events that let everyone try tennis for FREE. We really care about the grassroots of tennis. We believe in helping all ages and abilities develop their potential and love for the sport through specialist programs and training.
CURRENT COACHING IN LIGHT OF COVID 19 (CORONAVIRUS) RESTRICTIONS:
We are strictly following Government and LTA guidelines relating to coaching. 1 on 1 coaching has resumed, however, and we can confirm the following:
- No group coaching until further notice.
- Individual coaching can now resume.
- Special offer! The first 50 players can have 1 individual lesson : 1 hour: £15 or 30 minutes: £7.50
- Junior members can now play with other tennis members from their household or 1 person from a different household provided that they are also a member
- Courts must be booked through the website. Here is the link
- Juniors to maintain social distancing, hand washing measures etc.
For any specific coaching enquiries contact our lead coach Richard Tennant on 07815 445092
RICHARD TENNANT: HEAD COACH
A bit about Richard:
"I've been playing tennis since I was ten years old. I went full-time at 15 and made it to ITF stage. I have trained at many academies, alongside many national and international players, and training under many international coaches, before becoming a coach myself.
I have trained multiple players who have represented Shropshire, and I've represented Staffordshire and Shropshire county teams for many years."