This section includes information on:
- Committee members
- Directions how to find us
- Complaints - the process for members to follow should they wish to make a complaint
Malton Lawn Tennis Club
Old Maltongate, Malton, North Yorkshire, YO17 7EG
Please contact the Club Secretary, Kevin Dunne at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our club is close to Malton town centre and is not too difficult to find.
The entrance to the club is on Old Maltongate opposite a row of stone-built almshouses which stand next to the Old Lodge Hotel. The sign at the entrance reads Malton Tennis, Bowls and Squash Club.
From Malton town centre
- From the 4-way traffic lights at the junction of Yorkersgate, Wheelgate, Castlegate and Old Maltongate.
- Drive up Old Maltongate for 250 m. The club entrance is on the left-hand side.
From the A64 eastbound
- exit junction 71 B1248 via the slip road and drive along the York Road for 1.5 miles to the traffic lights in Malton town centre. Then proceed as above.
From the A64 westbound
- exit at junction 72 and turn left towards Malton on the B1257.
- continue on town street through Old Malton for 2.8 miles (about 6-7 minutes) passing Malton Rugby Club and Cricket Club on the left-hand side.
- the entrance to the club is on the right.
From the direction of Hovingham on the B1257
- follow the B1257 into Malton town centre. Turn left at the traffic lights and proceed as above.
From the direction of Norton on the B1248
- follow the B1248 into Malton town centre. Turn right at the traffic lights and proceed as above.
How to find us
Old Maltongate MALTON Yorkshire YO17 7EG