UPDATED - New guidelines as of 29thMarch
Following the recent government announcement on February 22nd and the subsequent guidelines from the LTA, we can now confirm that MKTC will be open from Monday 29th March
The below applies to MKTC because we are an outdoor only tennis club. Indoor venues have different rules until later in the roadmap.
- Casual member court bookings – Allowed for singles and doubles – No more than 6 people can play and 2 courts playing doubles cannot mix.
- Organised socials (Men’s & Ladies nights along with Mixed Social sessions) – Can restart from March 29th - Max group size and court limits to be confirmed soon.
- 1 to1 Coaching – Allowed to restart as normal from March 29th
- Group Coaching - Can restart from the 29th March - Max group size and court limits to be confirmed soon.
- Competitions/Leagues – Can restart from the 29th – Specific guidelines to be confirmed soon.
PLEASE NOTE: Social distancing and hygiene measures will still be in place when attending MTKC.
The MKTC committee
These rules will be in place until further notice
- You MUST book a court if you wish to play. Only members of MKTC can book courts, booked courts must not exceed 2 hours, guests are welcome at a cost of £5 per visit for a maximun of 3 visits. If non members wish to play at MKTC please email [email protected]
- Arrive on time and leave straight away when your booking ends - do not stay at the club once your booking ends
- Player do not now need to use their own clearly marked tennis balls - however, if you choose to use shared balls then extra care must be taken to ensure you do not touch your face during play.
- Wash your hands before and after you arrive at the club and wipe down any surfaces you touch with an antibacterial wipe. Hand Sanitiser will be available at the entrance gate and all visitors are advised to use on entering/exiting the club
- Structured social sessions will not be running
- If you are unwell at all please do not visit the tennis club
- 1 to 1 tennis lessons are allowed at this time, if you wish to have a 1 to 1 lesson please contact the head coach at [email protected]
YOU MUST MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
Please see our Membership page for all available Memberships
Milton Keynes Tennis Club is a lovely 6 court tennis club situated in the heart of Milton Keynes. With a growing membership and thriving coaching programme. MKTC is the premier place to play and learn tennis within Milton Keynes.
- 4 newly rejuvenated AstroTurf courts
- 2 newly resurfaced TigerTurf courts.
- A clubhouse with toilet facilities, seating and a kitchenette.
- Viewing areas to sit and enjoy watching matches.
- A paved patio and marquee to be enjoyed in the summer months.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU!
- Regular social tennis sessions 5 days a week.
- Coaching courses available.
- Kids tennis events/ parties (Halloween, Christmas etc)
- May Day American Doubles social, with Wimbledon Ballot!
- Tennis Camps
- Tournaments/ Matchplay.
- Club Championship Tournament
We offer a wide variety of membership options to cater for everybody. All our memberships allow you access to booking coaching courses, social sessions, use of the courts, social events and much more!
Please look on our membership page to find all the information you need on all the individual memberships we offer.
Our membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st each year so our prices are adjusted twice a year in September and January to make them relevant for the number of months remaining in our membership year.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this site please contact us
by telephone: 07419 199722
mail to: [email protected]