Covid - 19 update
Following new guidlines from the Government and The Lawn Tennis Association on the 1st June 2020, we are delighted that we are introducing new rules around play at Milton Keynes Tennis Club on 3rd June 2020. These rules will be in place until further notice
- Both singles and doubles play is now permitted with people from outside your household. You must remain 2 metres apart as far as possible - Four people from different households can now play doubles.
- You MUST book a court if you wish to play. Only members of MKTC can book courts, booked courts must not exceed 2 hours, guests are welcome at a cost of £3 per visit. If non members wish to play at MKTC please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrive on time and leave straight away when your booking ends - do not stay at the club once your booking ends
- The clubhouse will remain closed at all times. There will be no access to toilets or floodlights, all play must be within daylight hours.
- You MUST bring your own equipment ( tennis balls, water bottles etc ). There will not be any balls or equipment provided by the club
- Player do not now need to use their own clearly marked tennis balls - however, if you choose to use shared balls then extra care must be taken to ensure you do not touch your face during play.
- Wash your hands before and after you arrive at the club and wipe down any surfaces you touch with an antibacterial wipe. Hand Sanitiser will be available at the entrance gate and all visitors are advised to use on entering/exiting the club
- Structured social sessions will not be running
- If you are unwell at all please do not visit the tennis club
- 1 to 1 tennis lessons are allowed at this time, if you wish to have a 1 to 1 lesson please contact the head coach at Tenniscoaching@drhsports.co.uk
YOU MUST MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES
Please see our Membership page for all available Memberships
Milton Keynes Tennis Club is a lovely 6 court tennis club situated in the heart of Milton Keynes. With a growing membership and thriving coaching programme. MKTC is the premier place to play and learn tennis within Milton Keynes.
- 4 newly rejuvenated AstroTurf courts
- 2 newly resurfaced TigerTurf courts.
- A clubhouse with toilet facilities, seating and a kitchenette.
- Viewing areas to sit and enjoy watching matches.
- A paved patio and marquee to be enjoyed in the summer months.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU!
- Regular social tennis sessions 5 days a week.
- Coaching courses available.
- Kids tennis events/ parties (Halloween, Christmas etc)
- May Day American Doubles social, with Wimbledon Ballot!
- Tennis Camps
- Tournaments/ Matchplay.
- Club Championship Tournament
We offer a wide variety of membership options to cater for everybody. All our memberships allow you access to booking coaching courses, social sessions, use of the courts, social events and much more!
Please look on our membership page to find all the information you need on all the individual memberships we offer.
Our membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st each year so our prices are adjusted twice a year in September and January to make them relevant for the number of months remaining in our membership year.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this site please contact us
by telephone: 07419 199722
mail to: email@example.com