The annual subscription fees for 2020/2021 have been reduced to reflect some of the current restrictions in place and the length of time left in this current tennis season. Your fees will take us right around to 31st March 2021.
For any current member who is shielding or choosing to self isolate but do not currently wish to re-join, please notify [email protected], we will be able to keep your membership details in our records for when you do wish to re-join later on in the year.
Anyone experiencing financial difficulties and would like to discuss payment options please also contact [email protected], your enquiry will be kept completely confidential.
How to Join
To join Milton Keynes Tennis Club , for speed and convenience we welcome you to join online by selecting the appropriate package from the list below and follow the on screen instructions. We accept payment in full by Debit or Credit Card or by 3 monthly installments by Direct Debit, you can also pay by BACS transfer if you wish. Where membership packages are applicable to age groups, this is at 1st January 2020.
For our members that are renewing you should have received your renewal email, please follow the instructions given, Payments will now be taken on line by clicking Join Now on the relevant membership package listed below.
If you are a new member looking to join Milton Keynes Tennis Club, click on the relevant package and follow the onscreen instructions. If you have any questions about any of the packages please contact us :
Telephone : 07419 199722
Email : [email protected]
If you have joined one of the coaching programmes thorugh DRH Sports you are required to also be a member of Milton Keynes Tennis Club. Please select from the packages below and click Join Now
The Annual Subscription Covers:
- Use of the courts at any time. (restrictions apply)
- Full access to coaching at the club (additional fees payable to Headcoach)
- Use of club balls and floodlights (as required) on Mixed, Ladies, Mens, and Junior Club evenings and Sunday Mixed Club Mornings.
- Entry to the Senior or Junior Club Championships. Wimbledon Ticket Ballot - Members are entered in the draw for the Club Ticket Allocation, provided they are British Tennis Members (BTM) who opt in on LTA website by LTA deadline and Members of the Tennis Club before the date of the draw.
The Annual Subscription does not include:
- Guests - Members may invite guests for a maximum of two visits per individual, £5 per person per visit fr a maximum of 3 visits
- Match fees - £3 All adults and 18-23 yrs(employed) in all matches. £1 all 18-23 yrs students/unemployed or juniors in senior matches (home or away)
- Entry to tournaments other than the Club Championships.
- Cost of coaching courses.
Reduced fees available to members in receipt of benefits, contact the Membership secretary Click here
To download a membership form please click here Membershsip Form