Thu, 19 Mar 2020 00:00
We are closely following Government and LTA advice and we are reviewing our position continually and we will update this page accordingly. Our absolute priority is to try and keep well and be calm whilst enabling our members to have as much access to the club as possible.
The Government has clearly indicated that ‘physical exercise that takes place at a safe distance from others and in a safe exercise environment is something that can continue at this time’
Practical suggestions in line with Government and LTA advice:-
- Please don't shake hands or have physical contact
- Keep a distance of at least 2m apart from other people
- Make sure you wash hands on arrival and departure.
- If you are self-isolating please do not visit the club.
- The Swindon Tennis League are reviewing the position.
- The Spring and Summer coaching programme will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Adult team practice sessions have been cancelled.
- We are suspending the formal club sessions on Wed nights and encouraging members to arrange their own 4’s. Please book your courts. Please arrange to provide your own balls (new if possible).
- We don’t have a cleaner that can ensure that clubhouse is cleaned throughout on a daily basis so please avoid entering.
Thank you for being so patient and supportive as we all navigate our way through this very challenging time.
Further information with regard to Covid-19 is provided on the NHS.UK website.
Please keep checking the club website for up-to-date information.