Clubspark – Instructions for Renewing Members
1. Click on the “Apply Now and Activate Membership” link to sign in. This will ensure that you receive the correct renewal price.
2. If you have not registered with Clubspark before, it will ask you to create a Clubspark Account. There is also the option to sign in with your LTA username and password. Alternatively, you can sign in using your Facebook, Google or Microsoft accounts if you have them.
3. If you have already registered with the club, you will be asked to sign in to accept the invitation. You must use the same same log-in details as when you first registered (either email & password or LTA credentials, Facebook account, Google Account or Microsoft Account on the right) – please click on the blue “Sign in” button.
N.B. You will need to use the same log in method each and every time you sign into ClubSpark. If you forget which method you used, Sue Ramsahoye (membership secretary) can tell you (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Once signed in, you will have to accept Mortonhall's Terms & Conditions.
5. Click “Continue” and you will be taken to your profile page. Here you can update the contact details the club holds for you.
6. Scroll down to the “Memberships” Section to find the membership Renewal Package that Mortonhall has invited you to. There is also the option here to choose a different package by clicking on the “View all available memberships at Mortonhall” link.
7. Next select your preferred payment method. We currently support cheque payments and payments directly to our bank account.
8. Click “Continue”. The application will be received by the Club and we will wait for you to send in your cheque or make the bank payment and process these manually.
9. To pay by transfer from your bank account please follow the instructions on the screen to make sure you use the correct bank account details for the club, and that you use the reference format requested so that we can identify your payment.