Playing times and Teams
The best way to meet other club members is through a club session. Two sessions per week are always for club members:
- Thursday evenings starting around 7 pm. Under our new system, we will ensure that there are always at least 2 other players present whenever you go down (except in appalling weather !) There is a rota in the club house. More volunteers are always welcome !
- Saturday afternoons from about 2pm.
- From October to February, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are also mixed club nights. From March until September, Tuesday becomes a Men’s club night, and Wednesday a Ladies club night but note that in the summer these evenings are often used for league matches, so check the Club Calendar to avoid disappointment.
- Tuesday morning is a Ladies’ Morning and Wednesday morning a Men’s Morning.
- The club encourages players of all standards to take part in club sessions and balls are provided.
- Guests and potential new members are welcome to attend but must be introduced by a club member and £3 paid per visit up to a maximum of 3 times, after which players must join the club.
- Floodlighting is available and is paid for by those playing.
- Every weekday afternoon 4 – 6 pm, priority is given to juniors.