Junior membership benefits include:
- comprehensive programme of junior coaching with discounted rates for members
- opportunity to participate in junior tournaments
- junior team practice sessions
- access to play in friendly and LTA tournaments
- use of unbooked courts
- table tennis in the clubhouse
- social activities throughout the year.
Parent / Guardian must provide adult supervision for juniors under the age of 14 and complete a Junior Consent form for juniors who are attending coaching and are the under supervision of the Coach.
Juniors over the age of 14 may only attend the club unsupervised with the written permission of their parent/ guardian and if they agree to act responsibly.
Eligibility: Under 18 on date of taking out junior membership. Application and registration of membership must be made by parent/ guardian.
£10.00 in full