COURT BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE ...
Courts are available for booking by members and non members.
Non members can access the courts by visiting the booking section of the Olney Tennis Club website.
Court bookings run on a 7 day basis.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR USING THE COURTS
• Courts are for use by club members, or members of the public who have paid the court hire fee.
• Members may bring a guest to play once or twice only. After that the guest must become a member of the club to play again.
• Please treat the courts and facilities with great care and respect.
• All players are expected to follow the LTA's code of conduct, and be courteous to other members/players of ALL ages.
• Do not leave any litter on the courts.
• If you use the clubhouse, please wash up any crockery you use and leave it in a tidy and clean state.
• If you are the last to leave, please make sure the courts are locked, the floodlights are off and the clubhouse is locked.
• Please report any issues with the courts or clubhouse to the committee immediately, so that it can be addressed.
Club Tennis Balls
Club balls are for the sessions organised for Club Members on Tuesday evenings, Wednesday mornings and Sunday afternoons. Please bring your own tennis balls to play at all other times.
Thank you, and enjoy your tennis!
If you are having trouble booking a court, as you do not appear to have permission, please check the following:
- On the black bar at the top, under your account name, check that the account name you are using is for the club member. This is important if you are non-member parent of a child who is a member.
- If you are a captain, check that you are viewing the booking sheet as a captain, rather than a member. Check the dark grey box top right of the page.