Tennis Rules 130520
Tue, 12 May 2020 00:00
PTC Rules & Regulations for Safe Play - as of 13/5/20
- There will be no access to the clubhouse and indoor courts until further notice.
- All outdoor courts will be available to book from 8:00am -7:30pm Monday- Sunday, in 1 hour slots and with 30 mins between each booking. You can only play if you have booked a court. Members will only be able to book 7 days in advance and bookings will be staggered to avoid congestion. These rules are in place to protect everyone and allow all of our members a chance to play. Please leave your court when your time is up.
- You may play with members of your own household (doubles or singles) or with one person from outside your household (singles only).
- As of 18/5/20 coaching will be permitted at the club. Please contact the coaches directly to book lessons.
- The gates to the courts will be taped open to avoid touching. Please do not lower the nets after use. Clay courts - last booking of the day should drag the courts - we will leave antibacterial spray on the courts. (No need to drag in between bookings for the time being)
- Pam will be available on her mobile from 10:00am-12:00pm if you have any queries regarding booking courts: 07989 426593
- Bring hand sanitizer with you.
- Bring all your own equipment (do not share equipment such as racket)
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles before and after use.
- Bring a full water bottle.
- Bring your own tennis balls that are clearly marked (e.g. with your initials)
- Ensure you take all your belongings with you at the end of your session and leave the club promptly.
- Sarah Eaton will be at the club on Thursday (14/5/20) 5-6pm and Saturday(16/5/20) 10:00am-11:00am to sell balls - please contact her if you’d like to arrange a different time: 07747 614060
- If you have experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days then please do not enter the courts.
- No social tennis.