08/02/2017 - in Competition
This year we are starting the club tournament a little bit earlier, with the finals day on Saturday 9th September. The entry list is up in the clubhouse - do sign up for the events you would like to play in. Below is information.
Club Championships 2017
All paid up members for 2017/18, senior and associate, and juniors 11 years of age and over on finals day are eligible to enter the relevant events.
Open Event: All players
Seniors: Any player 45 or over on or before 9th September 2017.
Super Seniors: Any player 60 or over on or before 9th September 2017.
- Sign up on the entry sheet with a tick against your name for the single event and with the name of your partner for any of the doubles events. Add your name to the list if you did not play last year. If you require a partner put your name and contact number on the sheet to arrange your own partners.
- Coaches cannot partner another coach.
- All matches will be arranged by the players and consist of 1 three set match with tie breaks in all sets at 6-6.
- Contact details for opponents can be obtained from reception or from Jane
- Entry fee is £3 per event with a maximum to be paid of £12, e.g. 4 events is £12, 5 events is £12, to be paid to reception.
- There will be a consolation event for those knocked out in their first match.
- The events will start on 12th March 2017. Closing date for entries is 1st March 2017.
- Draw and match results will be displayed in the clubhouse. Try to complete each round by the suggested date at the top of each round.
- The majority of finals will be held on 9th September 2017. Please keep this date free in the event you are in any of the finals.
- For any queries contact Jane on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07976937713 or leave a message with reception.