New tennis rules 020620
Tue, 02 Jun 2020 00:00
PTC Rules & Regulations for Safe Play - as of 2/6/20
1. There will be no access to the clubhouse and indoor courts until further notice.
2. All outdoor courts will be available to book from 7:00am - 9:00pm, Monday-Sunday. Please make sure that you leave 15 mins between bookings, if we see that there are back to back bookings then we will move your booking to create a buffer.
3. Singles and doubles play is now permitted with other PTC members from outside your household, as long as you remain 2 metres apart as far as possible. Please maintain social distancing. Do not make physical contact with other players, avoid chasing the ball onto another court if other players are using it. For doubles, consider agreeing in advance which player will take the shot if a ball travels to the centre of the court.
4. You can only play if you have booked a court and are a member of PTC. Members will only be able to book 7 days in advance. Please leave your court promptly when your time is up. Please take all your belongings (including your rubbish) with you at the end of your session. Avoid congregating on or around the court after playing to allow access for others. The benches and picnic tables are still out of bounds.
5. Players do not now need to use their own clearly marked balls - however if you do choose to use shared balls then extra care must be taken to ensure you do not touch your face during play, and you should clean your hands before play and immediately after finishing.
6. The gates to the courts will continue to be taped open to avoid touching. Please do not lower the nets after use. Clay courts - last booking of the day should drag the courts - we will leave antibacterial spray on the courts. (No need to drag in between bookings for the time being)
7. Pam will be available on her mobile from 10:00am-12:00pm if you have any queries regarding booking courts: 07989 426593
8. Bring hand sanitizer and a full water bottle with you.
9. Sarah Eaton has new balls to sell: 07747 614060
10. If you have experienced any Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days then please follow the government guidelines.
11. Group coaching for adults and juniors can start immediately, please contact Steve Bauer - Head Coach: 07866 285177 or email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downloadable version here.