We are please to announce we were awarded funding as part of the Seniors (35+) Tennis GB / LTA initiative 2019 grant scheme to help increase participation.
Half priced sessions for players aged 35 plus who book onto our Friday 10:30am to 11:30am Drill & Play session. Players will also recive one free Cardio session as well, this must be booked by emailing Head Coach Gemma; firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note; coaches may ask for proof of age, in order to meet our funding eligibility, so please do not take it the wrong way if the coaches ask for proof of age. We do have to meet the criteria.
Terms & Conditions
- Same price for everyone & the funding is for a max of 6 players per session
- Players must book and pay online, we will NOT accept other forms of payment or turn up on the day, all part of the funding criteria
- Players must be 35 plus on the day of the session booked & should bring proof of age like your driving license if the coaches ask to check
- Coaches may ask for proof of age in order to meet the LTA funding terms
- Players are entitiled to one cardio tennis only, no matter how many Drill & Play sessions you attend
- The Cardio Tennis session is only vaild in June, July, Sep & Oct 2019
- If coaches have to cancel a paid for session, we will move your booking to the next date you can attend