How to find us
Prestbury Tennis Club
New Barn Close
Welcome to Prestbury Tennis Club, situated in the village of Prestbury near Cheltenham. We are a very friendly club with members ranging across all ages and abilities. New members are always welcome and are encouraged to integrate into the sociable atmosphere. There are two well-maintained outdoor courts to play on together with a small clubhouse which was new in 2017.
Please click HERE to view important information on the future of Prestbury Tennis Club and courts.
For full details of our membership subscription options please click HERE
Benefits for PTC Members include:
· Members can enjoy playing tennis at all levels throughout the year:
· There are various Social tennis sessions when Members can simply turn up and play with other members – see under the ‘Play’ tab for days and times.
· Members can access the booking system to book courts to play with other members
· PTC is a member of the LTA so our members can join a lottery to purchase tickets to attend the Wimbledon Championship
· Members receive a 15% discount at Millets shop in Cheltenham, on production of their membership card.
· Join a team, once you are ready, and enjoy playing in competitive League matches throughout the County
· Take advantage of our Coaching partnership with NE14Tennis who offer group and individual lessons for all abilities and ages (children through to adult).
We are very lucky to have excellent coaching facilities provided by our resident coach Tom Jacobsen and his team from NE14 TENNIS. Details can be found HERE.
If you wish to have coaching on our courts please use the services of NE14 TENNIS only (any breach of this could lead to a membership being revoked).
In accordance with our Agreement with Prestbury Parish Council, Members of the Public can play free of charge without joining PTC on Monday to Thursday 4 p.m.-6 p.m. (daylight allowing). These times are not pre-bookable, and are available on a first come, first serve basis for members and non-members.
We are operating in line with the latest Covid-19 government guidance. There are currently no restrictions, but we ask all players to only use the courts if they are feeling well, free of symptoms and adhering to good hygiene practice.
For the latest covid-19 guidelines issued by the LTA, please click HERE and keep checking regularly for updates: