Coronavirus - Social Distancing Requirements
To stay safe in this time, it is vitally important that you follow the requirements below:
- All courts must be booked in advance using the booking tab.
- Bring your own tennis racket and balls - please consider marking your balls so others at the club know they aren't theirs.
- Maintain social distancing from anyone you don't live with.
- Do not enter the clubhouse unless it's an emergency.
- Try to play at opposite end courts if only 2 courts are in use.
- Do not block the entrance.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after sessions.
- Preferably, also sanitise your hands when you enter and leave the tennis club.
- Avoid touching your face whilst playing, and try not to touch doors, nets, etc with unsanitized hands.