Coronavirus - Social Distancing Requirements
To stay safe in this time, it is vitally important that you follow the requirements below:
- All courts must be booked in advance using the booking tab.
- Bring your own tennis racket and balls - please consider marking your balls so others at the club know they aren't theirs.
- Maintain social distancing from anyone you don't live with.
- Do not block the entrance.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after sessions.
- Preferably, also sanitise your hands when you enter and leave the tennis club.
- Avoid touching your face whilst playing, and try not to touch doors, nets, etc with unsanitized hands.
- The clubhouse can now be used (from 17th May 2021) but social distancing, and the rule of 6, apply and face masks should be worn - max. capacity of 2 groups of 6.
- Spectating is now allowed (from 17th May 2021) up to a maximum of 30 people (socially distanced).