Court Booking Process @ QBTC
Guests - A member of the club can bring a friend/family member at a cost of £5 on up to 6 separate occasions. Please ensure you send a message to Stacey Billingham (Membership Secretary) on 07738074455 PRIOR to playing. This will also include you transferring the £5 payment in advance of playing. Further details will follow once booked in.
Courts 1 and 2 are ‘walk up and play’ courts – no prior booking required.
We have a booking system in place for Courts 3 and 4.
Please see details below for further guidance:
- Only active QBTC members who have paid their membership fee can book a court.
- You can book 14 days in advance; you can make up to 4 bookings within 7 days and you can book a 1 or 2-hour slot per booking.
- You may play longer ONLY if there is no one after you to claim the court and/or there is an empty court available.
- In compliance with our booking system, all members MUST enter participant(s) names to the booking. You cannot book a court without a partner.
- When you are booking via website, you will be able to see Today + 7 more days.
- Every day from 8pm onwards, you will see new day booking availability.
- Once you book your court, you will receive booking confirmation via email.
- If you cannot attend, you must cancel. To cancel you must go to your ClubSpark profile: Profile --> My Bookings --> Cancel
If your Court Booking involves the use of floodlights, please get to the club in plenty of time to put money in and allow floodlight continuity. If you let the lights go out at the end of the previous booking, you will have to wait at least 10 minutes whilst they reset and reignite. Click here for information on floodlights
We ask the members to follow the guidelines above. Future of online booking system depends on our compliance to the policies/rules. If you think a member is consistently not acting within these rules, for example not cancelling a booking and not showing up, you can report it to the booking administrator who will suspend their ability to book the courts for a period of time.
Should you encounter problems when booking/cancelling courts please email us at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to help!
If you were unable to book the court for any reason, please FIRST ask your participant(s) to book it for you and you can report the issue to booking administrator LATER via above email.