Welcome to our new online booking system! Anyone can view the booking sheet but only Seend Tennis Club members are able to book our courts free of charge via our online system. All members should have received an email invitation to log into our ClubSpark website; you need to be logged in to make your booking which will then generate confirmation via email. If you have not received this email or are having any problems, please contact Victoria Bowes
Our full Booking Terms & Conditions are set out below.
COURT BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Courts can be booked FREE OF CHARGE by all members of Seend Tennis Club.
- Only members of Seend Tennis Club can book a court and court bookings should be made in the name of the club member who will be playing on the court during the booked session.
- Bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Each booking may be up to a maximum of 2 hours long.
- Only one booking can be made for any one day.
- If you are less than 15 minutes late for your booked session and another member is playing on your booked court when you arrive, they must vacate the court and honour your booking.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your booked session, you forfeit the booking; if another member is playing on the booked court, they do not have to vacate the court when you arrive.
- Courts are generally available to book from 7am to 9pm; the time of the first and the last booking varies throughout the year according to the light.
- The club member who books the court is responsible for ensuring that the courts are not used for any purpose other than tennis; no other games or sports are allowed on the tennis courts.
- Animals, skating, roller blading & cycling are not allowed on the tennis courts.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by an adult.
- Players play on court at their own risk.
- Seend Tennis Club accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal possessions during a court booking.