Booking Terms and Conditions
Sheen Parks Tennis Terms and Conditions
At Sheen Parks Tennis we are committed to the safety and well-being of customers, players and spectators at all of our playing venues. If you have any comments or concerns about the venues where we operate, our coaches or any other aspect of our service, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We deliver tennis coaching services at local authority tennis venues in order to encourage tennis participation.
Sheen Parks Tennis is a limited company registered in England and Wales, registration number 09173764. Our registered office is 101 Palewell Park, London, SW14 8JJ.
Group Coaching Bookings
- Booking for coaching sessions should be made online in advance at clubspark.lta.org.uk/SheenParksTennis
- Coaching sessions must be booked in the name of the player and are non-transferable to anyone else.
- Places on our coaching programmes are subject to availability and are sold on a first come first served basis.
- If any single coaching group session is sold out, a wait list will be created and players who have indicated their wish to join the class will be contacted if a place becomes available.
- If a player misses a session we are unable to offer a refund, credit or make-up session unless there are exceptional circumstances e.g. an injury confirmed by a doctor’s note.
- Players booking and attending a coaching session are assumed to be fully fit. If this is not the case, the player or their guardian must inform the coach at the outset of the lesson in advance of any medical condition or disability which may be relevant to the coaching session. This should also be recorded in advance on the player's ClubSpark profile. We must also be notified of any change or deterioration of any such medical condition or disability. We will keep this information confidential and handle such issues with discretion. We will always try to include any such individuals within out coaching programme wherever possible.
- Junior players must have on their ClubSpark profile an emergency contact number which is relevant to the time of the lesson, so that a parent or guardian may be contacted in the event of an emergency.
- Players bringing any medical equipment to their lesson must indicate to the coach at the outset of the lesson the location of the medical equipment so it can be located quickly and easily in the event of an emergency.
- Sheen Parks Tennis reserves the right to refuse entry onto a coaching course, or advise a more appropriate session if any participant is found not to be of the appropriate age/ability for the group.
- If an player books onto a standalone drills session (such as adult mixed drills for example), that session will go ahead as long as 2 players are booked onto the session. If there is only one player booked on, the coach taking the session will notify the player of this fact prior to the lesson. The player then has the option of either 1) cancelling and receiving a full refund or 2) opting to attend the lesson, but paying the private lesson rate. This will be the coach's usual rate less what the player has already paid on ClubSpark for the drills session.
- Any cancellations of a group coaching course must be made in writing by e-mail to email@example.com. and be received within a minimum of 5 days of the commencement of the course. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellation of any group coaching course made within the time period above will be refunded in full, less a £10 administration fee. No refunds or credits are available after that date, other than in exceptional circumstances. We are unable to accept replacements in lieu of your booking.
- If you or your child is absent from a session for a reason other than Sheen Parks Tennis having cancelled the session, you are choosing to forfeit the time. Only in exceptional circumstances, e.g. on presentation of a doctor’s note will a credit be issued.
- In the event that you wish to cancel and switch onto another course on the programme, subject to availability, Sheen Parks Tennis may allow you to transfer your booking to another programme. An administration fee of £10 will apply.
- If Sheen Parks Tennis has to cancel a coaching session or programme you have booked because it is undersubscribed or a coach becomes unavailable, we will suggest alternative arrangements and/or offer you a full refund.
- If you wish to cancel an adult drills session, you may receive a full refund if you do so within 24 hours of the lesson. Cancellations must be by e-mail.
- Our weather policy is set out on our ClubSpark website. These form part of our terms and conditions.
- All bookings are made again via ClubSpark. Payment is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There will be no refund for cancellations made within 21 days of the start date of the relevant camp. 50% of the camp fee will be refunded for cancellations made outside this period.
- In exceptional circumstances, Sheen Parks Tennis may have to cancel a camp. In this event we will try to give those booked onto the camp at least 14 days notice and will offer an alternative course if one is available, or a full refund if preferred.
1. Private lessons are arranged direct with the coach who may have different cancellation policies. Please confirm the terms of your booking with the coach.
Updated January 2018