- In the event of poor weather conditions or extreme heat, a coached tennis session may be cancelled. The decision on whether to cancel a session for health and safety reasons will be taken by the Coach responsible for that session.
- Some sessions will go ahead in bad weather. Others will not. Please assume in the first instance that all sessions will go ahead and bring suitable waterproof or cold weather clothes for the conditions.
- If the Coach decides that a session needs to be cancelled before the session begins, or before the end of 20 minutes into that session, this session will be refunded (unless it is a school club or a holiday camp).
- In the event of such a cancellation, you will be contacted by email or text using the contact details you have provided to the ClubSpark booking service. Please ensure that these details are correct and please confirm receipt of the lesson cancellation on each occasion. (Coaches will contact everyone in the class at once and so will not be able to respond individually to texts, e-mails or calls querying the weather).
- Sometimes, decisions will be taken last minute, as the weather is so changeable. While we are always keen for sessions to go ahead, please respect that the health and safety of our players and coaches is our first consideration.
- Please note that school clubs and holiday camps will not be cancelled in the event of bad weather. If it is not possible to play outside because of weather conditions, children will be looked after by the coaches indoors. No refunds will he given for bad weather in the case of school clubs and holiday camps.