Rules for Court Booking
- A member can make a booking up to 8 days in advance
- A member must cancel a booking at least 24hrs beforehand
- Members MUST cancel unused bookings as a courtesy to other club members. Failure to do so will result in suspension of booking rights
- Members can only book one court at any time: 60 mins maximum daily
- At 00.00hrs each day the slots for 8 days ahead become available for booking.
- Juniors from 13 years onwards can book a court
- Rules are subject to change when reviewed at the monthly Directors meeting.
- If rules are not adhered to the Board can suspend a members booking rights