Book and pay for your court securely online for just £5 an hour. (No charge for club members.) Start by clicking a vacant slot on the sheet above. The gate code will be on your booking confirmation.
Non-members may cancel up to six hours before start time and receive an automatic refund in the event of inclement weather etc.
Use of the courts for paid coaching other than with club coaches must be approved in advance by the committee.
- Sanitise your hands before arrival and on entry to the courts.
- Stay clear of anyone playing on the other court. Do not cross on to the other court to retrieve tennis balls or handle balls that stray on to your court.
- Singles and doubles are both permitted. No more than 4 persons per court. No spectators.
- Do not touch the nets, posts or any other equipment. The net height is preset and the winders have been removed.
- Maintain 2 metres social distance at all times from players not in your household.
- Avoid changing ends, or change at opposite sides of net.
- No shaking hands or physical contact with other players.
- Do not play if you or anyone in your household feels unwell or is in self-isolation.
- No dogs.
- Keep the gates shut during play.
- Problems/queries: phone 01328 823377, 07824 653939 or 01328 823296.
- For additional information see the Coronavirus tab in the menu above.