If you are planning to play tennis back down at the club please book your time onto a court. We now require a court booking if you wish to play at the club. This helps us ensure we are meeting Government Guidelines and maintaining a safe club environment.
Before you play please read below -
- Please turn up on time for your booking and make sure you are off the courts at the end of your booking.
- Remember to keep the club clean while you are present and ensure you take your belongings with you.
- Please be aware - your court booking *may* be moved by an administrator if necessary. If your booking is amended the reasoning why will be provided on the email confirmation.
- If a Team League match is booked onto Court 1,2 or 3 but due to weather cannot be played on these courts. Please be aware that the league matches will take priority over other bookings if needed to switch onto Court 4,5 & 6.
- To any players booking that are not members. Unfortunately you will not be able to access the courts without a key card provided when you join. If you wish to join the club please contact [email protected]
- If you have any issues or questions regarding booking a court, please contact [email protected]k