Junior Group Lessons
All our group lessons are run by Julia Searle from Matthews Tennis Coaching (MTC) - see coaching page for more details on Julia
Julia follows the LTA Mini Tennis Programme, using appropriate balls and equipment for each age group. Players progress through Tots Tennis, Mini Red, Mini Orange, Mini Green, then on to the standard Yellow ball.
Our Autumn Term runs from Tuesday 10th September 2019 until Saturday 14th December 2019. There are no sessions during the week commencing 28th October due to Half Term.
We are offering four weekly sessions, open to everyone, as well as two invitation-only squads
- Tuesdays 4pm-5pm (age 4-8yrs) - BOOK NOW
- Tuesdays 5pm-6pm (age 11-14yrs) - BOOK NOW
- Thursday 4.30-5.30pm (red/orange invitation-only) - Speak to Julia for details
- Thursday 5.30-6.30pm (yellow ball invitation-only) - Speak to Julia for details
- Fridays 2.15pm-3pm (age 3-4yrs) - BOOK NOW - please note that this is a 4 week block from 4th October - 25th October. There will be a further 6 week block from 8th November - 29th November.
- Fridays 4.15-5.15pm (age 8-11yrs) - BOOK NOW
Children who attend our Junior Group Lessons must be club members. If you are not currently a member, please visit our membership page for joining details. If, however, your child is new to tennis and you would like to try it first before becoming a member, we are more than happy for you to sign up for the coaching, and we can look at the membership after a few sessions. Our Tots Tennis players do not need to be members. However, the non member rate is £2 more per session, and our annual membership fee for this age group is only £25 per year, so it may be more cost effective to join the club.
Don't forget that, if the above times don't work for you, or your child would like to play tennis more than once per week, we also have the Saturday morning drop-in junior sessions as well as private lessons with Julia.
If you have any questions regarding the group lessons, or have any difficulties signing up online, please do not hesitate to contact Julia email@example.com