COVID-19 Club Policies
Welcome to our Covid-19 protocols page to help guide players about the guidelines for enjoying tennis at our club during the current managed play phase. The LTA has made it clear on their last update to remind players that playing tennis is not without risk. It is our individual responibility to look after others and ourselves - to help clarify what is expected, the committee (with expert help from one of our members) has assimilated all the current guidlines and set up clear protocols for our particular site and activities.
- TOILET ACCESS
- KITCHEN drinking water ACCESS ( WATER BOTTLE REFILLS ONLY)
- FIRST AID BOX in case of need.
- Floodlight Token Meters.
- INTER-CLUB MATCHES AT STOCKSBRIDGE TC - additional protcol for shared match balls / option to not share balls and for supporting a junior player.
- SDLTA INTER-CLUB MATCHES HOME and AWAY - for the SDLTA League, additional Covid-19 Guidlines have been published that are to be maintained in addiition to those rules that are set out by individual venues.
- GROUP COACHING - under review - group coaching is not currently taking place.
Rest assured many, many diligent hours have gone into researching a number of sources of information to develop our protocols (and their associted risk analysis documents), referencing LTA, GOVT. , NHS and St.John's Ambulance Covid guidelines. Stay safe.
Stocksbridge Captains and Players: Please also check your general interclub matchplay requirements HERE when representing Stocksbridge Tennis Club. Thank you.