There are many reasons to play more tennis, more often, here at SOATC. We have created great opportunities for both Members and Non-Members to play tennis, whatever your age or ability!
Tennis is a great way to get fit and stay fit, and can be enjoyed by aduts and children of all ages. Our membership is fantastic value for money and we have some of the best playing facilities in Warwickshire including two Covered Courts from Autumn to Spring
Joining in with our Social Tennis sessions or courses is a great way to make new friends and keep in touch with old ones. Maybe you’ve just moved to the area and are looking to meet new people who share the same interest? Or perhaps you just want an excuse to meet up with your mate and have a good natter over the net? Tennis helps bring people together.
Play Tennis at Stratford upon Avon:
- Book a Court to play with another member (Members only)
- Social Tennis (Adult Members & Approved Junior Members)
- Cardio Tennis (Pay and Play sessions for Members/Non-Members)
- Pay & Play Non-Members/Visitors - contact [email protected] to book a court as a non-member
- Book a Course - we have a wide variety to choose from according to your standard (Members & Non-Members)