Guest & Visitor Fees
Strathblane Tennis Club is a private club not a free or public facility. Non-members are welcome to use the courts on payment of a fee, either as guests of a current member or as occasional visitors.
- For guests of members the cost is £2 per guest per visit.
- For visitors the cost is £5 per hour for one court.
- School holiday pass only £5. Apply via the Membership page.
Please see Playing Times and Calendar for times when visitor play is excluded.
- Easiest way to pay visitor/guest fees is at Strathblane Pharmacy, 10 Southview Road, Strathblane, G63 9JQ. (opening hours: Mon-Fri 9am-12.45pm; 2.15pm-6pm; Sat 9am-1pm)
- To pay by online banking / BACS: - Please make payment to Strathblane LTC, account number *new* 10785427, sort code 83-25-15. Please add "visitor" and your name as a reference so we can identify your payment.
- To pay by cash or cheque: Please make cheques payable to Strathblane LTC and post to Allison Allan (SLTC Treasurer), 9 Ballewan Crescent, Blanefield, G63 9HW. Please write "visitor" and your name on the back of the cheque.
- Other payment methods are under investigation