LTA Youth Start
Cheddar Lawn Tennis Club
LTA Youth Start is back!
If you’re looking for a great activity for your kids, look no further!
Since its launch in 2016, almost 100,000 children across Britain have taken part in this programme. Lessons are open to kids aged between 4 and 11 who have never played tennis before, or played very little, delivered by coaches near you all year round. For just £34.99 (including £5 P&P) every child will receive 6 high quality group coaching lessons with specially trained coaches, a starter pack with tennis racket, balls and wristbands as well as branded t-shirts and rewards for progress.
A whopping 95% have said they were happy with their kids first tennis experience – why not find out for yourself?
What can you expect?
- An enthusiastic coach who has attended LTA Youth Start training
- An LTA Youth Start racket, balls and wristbands, plus t-shirt delivered right to your door
- Rewards for progress and achievements, plus take home activities
- An opportunity for parents to get involved.
- A follow-on offer to encourage kids to keep playing after the course is complete