Tennis Lancashire: Coronavirus Update
Wed, 01 Jul 2020 00:00
LTA Update (Last Updated 30th June)
The LTA are providing up-to-date information as to how Coronavirus and the latest government advice around it, relates to tennis activities in Britain and all those involved in delivering them. Please click on the links below for the very latest information for July:
- Advice for Tennis Venues
- Advice for Tennis Coaches
- Advice for Tennis Players
- LTA Support Packages
- Sport England Support Package
Tennis Lancashire Update (Last Updated 30th June)
Further to the guidance from both government and the LTA, Tennis Lancashire have implemented the following measures:
- All LTA staged and LTA approved competitions in Lancashire (Grade 1 to 6) are cancelled until 31st August.
- The Lancashire Tennis Championships has been cancelled.
- All County Training and County Friendly Matches are cancelled until 28th June. These sessions will hopefully resume in September.
- All County Cup events due to take place in April, May, June and July have been cancelled for 2020 and will not be re-arranged. The cancelled age-groups are Men's and Women's County Week, 14 & Under, 12 & Under, 11 & Under, 10 & Under and 9 & Under.
- Seniors Tennis GB have cancelled the Inter Club Competition and LTA Seniors County Cup from 40 & Over to 75 & Over age-groups.
- Lancashire Inter Club Competitions has been cancelled for 2020.
- All age-groups and divisions of the LTA National League Lancashire have been cancelled for Summer 2020.
- Road to Wimbledon venue stages, regional events and the County Finals have been cancelled for 2020.
- Tennis Lancashire have offered all clubs with outstanding Tennis Lancashire Loans a repayments holiday of 12 months.
- The County Office is closed until further notice. All of our staff and volunteers are now working from home. You can still contact us with any queries on [email protected]