Jnr Team Challenge 2: 3rd August
Mon, 01 Apr 2019 00:00
After the success of Jnr Team Challenge 1 in March, we are now running this as a quarterly event for players at all Tennis Squad venues.
Our next event runnig Saturday 3rd August at Penarth Windsor will involve teams of 2 competing in both singles and doubles matches against teams from their own and other clubs.
Sessions will run as follows:
- 1pm for Mini Red and Orange
- 3pm for Mini Green and Yellow ball players.
After the tennis there will be a small presentation with certificates for all participants.
There is NO COST to enter these events, we run them as volunteers as a thankyou for your commitment through the year and to encourage juniors to compete. The only entry requirements are:
- You are a member of a Tennis Squad club (guest clubs may be invited on occasion)
- You can serve, rally & score.
- You have a British Tennis Rating (free with your club membership: https://www.lta.org.uk/member/)
- You arent in any County Training, are not Mini Rated 1/2 or Yellow Rated 8.2+. If these apply to you, please ask about other more suitable events.
So, find a friend of the same ball type (please ask a coach for recomendations if needed) and ENTER ONLINE!