All bookings are currently free for public use.
Any tennis coaches wishing to coach on these courts should contact [email protected]
- To book a court, simply click on any available time slot. Courts may be booked 7 days in advance. Each court can be booked for a maximum of 2 hours a day. You will be prompted to log-in in order to book. If you do not already have a ClubSpark account, you will be required to create one. Complete the booking requirements and when finished, you will be sent a booking confirmation via email. Please EITHER print the booking confirmation OR take a mobile phone that can display the booking confirmation (this is your proof of court booking).
- The courts are not floodlit, so please ensure that you do not book a slot when it will be dark.
- When booked, one, two, three or four people may use the court. Equipment is not supplied.
- If after booking you find that you are no longer able to play, please cancel your booking so that others may use the courts. We have a 2 hour cancellation policy.
- Please note that Licensed Tennis Coaches are the only borough approved tennis coaches allowed to operate on this site. Any other coaches found coaching at the site will be asked to leave immediately.
- Please wear appropriate footwear when playing.