Join our Tennis Club
The club operates a wide variety of tennis for all ages and standards. We have over 40 teams involved in Middlesex, Hertfordshire and National Leagues playing weekday, weekends and under floodlights in both Summer and Winter leagues.
The club runs various mix-in sessions for all standards organised by club coaches. For beginners, to those who haven't played for a long time as well as seasoned players there is something for everyone. The club has a team of LTA qualified coaches available for one-to-one sessions. There are group sessions for Juniors and Cadets as well as organised group coaching available.
For those who want to play competitive tennis, we have club ladders, box leagues, bank holiday tournaments and a variety of annual club tournaments.
Membership Benefits include:
- Unlimited use of our top-class facilities including our 9 Floodlit Courts
- FREE social tennis sessions for all ages and abilities
- FREE entry to adult annual tournament, box leagues and ladders
- Play for one of our 40+ league teams (entry fees included in membership)
- FREE weekly Junior Club
- FREE junior tournaments and social events
- FREE British Tennis Membership
- FREE entry into our annual Wimbledon draw
- Reduced rates to Kids Tennis Camps (Easter, May Half & Term Summer) *
- Reduced rates for junior group coaching*
- Group and private lessons with qualified coaches*
- Regular social events inc. family BBQ's, 70's nights, quiz nights, rounders, wine tasting, club trips and more!*
- Reduced clubhouse hire rate*
- On-line membership, booking system and mobile App
- Thriving clubhouse with our beautiful bar, Wi-Fi , TV s & table tennis
- Full-time club and bar manager
Join online now or, for further information, please contact the Club Manager, Jamie Wright, who is often in the Clubhouse and can be contacted through email at [email protected] He can advise on how to get the best from the club for your particular needs.