We offer a wide variety of membership packages, designed to give everyone maximum value-for-money. There are lots of advantages, including:
- free use of the courts and floodlights, when playing with other members
- meet other members and access organised activities with players of a similar ability
- online court booking, including automated floodlights
- the ability to book courts when you want them, up to 30 days in advance
- regular matches that you can schedule at your convenience in our internal leagues (singles, doubles and mixed - around 100 regular players)
- three weekly mix-ins
- low guest fee
- represent Totton & Eling Tennis Centre in the Hampshire & IOW and Southampton inter-club leagues - men's, ladies' and mixed teams available
- free entry into the Wimbledon Ticket Ballot (for opted-in LTA Advantage members)
- access to toilets and changing rooms whenever you are playing, with a clubroom available for mix-ins, inter-club matches and social events
Adult (aged 24 or over)
Our most popular package! This is a single membership for one person, aged 24 or over. Access to all club activities is included, as are floodlights.
Eligibility: For any adult aged 24 or over
Great value for couples who play tennis! Full membership allows you to play together or with other members separately. The second member receives a 50% discount on the standard adult fee.
Eligibility: Aged 18 or over and living at the same address
Fantastic value! 50% discount for the second adult and only £7.50 per month for the kids! Play together as a family, or enjoy an individual member's experience with all benefits included.
Eligibility: All resident in the same household and belonging to the same family. Children must be aged under-18. Children aged 13 & under must be accompanied on court. Children aged 14+ can book courts individually.
Parent & Child
A perfect option for parents who want to play more with their child, but who also want to be a full member themselves!
Eligibility: Must be a parent & child from the same family. Child / young person must be aged 17 & under. Children aged 13 & under must be accompanied on court. Children aged 14+ can book courts individually.
Parent & Children
A great option for a parent and all children in the household to join, and either play together, or separately! The adult member is also a full member, and can access all membership activities, e.g. mix-ins and leagues.
Eligibility: From the same family. Children / young people must be aged 17 & under. Children aged 13 or under must be accompanied on court. Children aged 14+ can book courts individually.
Parent & Young Adult
A great value package for an adult and their older offspring. The young person must aged 18-23. A fantastic way to play together, or separately.
Eligibility: The student must be in full-time education, or on a recongnised apprenticeship scheme. Adult and student must be resident at the same address, although of course the student may be staying in university accommodation.
Young Adult (aged 18-23)
Offering a 24% discount on the standard adult package, this is a great opportunity for young adults to remain part of the club through their young adult, student or apprenticeship years!
Eligibility: Aged 18-23
Youth (aged 14-17)
A great opportunity for our younger players to get more involved! We have chosen this age range as our courts can only be booked by individuals aged 14+. For more committed youth players, mix-ins and leagues are available, providing great value!
Eligibility: The young person must be aged 14-17. Children aged 13 or under are welcome to become members as part of a family package, however, they should always be accompanied by an adult.