Our student programme caters for all abilities and is great fun! UBTC members enjoy access to...
- Indoor courts (within UBTC allocated sessions)
- Outdoor courts (within UBTC allocated sessions and FREE outdoor court hire)
- Professional coaching from our Head Coach and UOB Tennis Team
- Competitions including BUCS (7 teams) and recreational competition against local universities throughout the year
- BUCS individuals / doubles competitions
- National Premier League doubles
- S&C coaches, sessions and support
- Sport psychology and sport nutrition workshops
- Performance analysis software and personalised feedback
- Discounted LTA coaching qualifications
- UOB Student Tennis Network - providing UOB students with work experience, qualifications, mentoring, paid work and industry placements (subject to availability and suitability)
- A busy social calendar and annual events including a tennis holiday
The Club has multiple memberships available so that players with varying ability, committment and enthusiam will always find something that is right for them. All memberships and everything else the club has to offer can be found here.
Talent ID (trials) for the University's BUCS teams are taking place at the end of September, details below...
Please click here for Team Selection Criteria
Thursday 26th September 8 - 10pm: rated 6.2 and lower (6.2 - 1.1) ONLY
Sunday 29th September...
- 6 - 7pm: unrated - 7.1 rating
- 7 - 8pm: 6.2 - 4.1 rating
- 8 - 9pm: 3.2 rating and lower (3.2 - 1.1)
If you are selected, the next ID session will be with the current men's team on Monday 30th September 630 - 8pm.
Thursday 26th September 8 - 10pm: rated 8.1 and lower (8.1 - 1.1) ONLY
Sunday 29th September...
- 3 - 4pm: unrated - 8.1 rating
- 4 - 5pm: 7.2 - 5.1 rating
- 5 - 6pm: 4.2 rating and lower (4.2 - 1.1)
If you are selected, the next ID session will be with the current women's team on Monday 30th September 9 - 1030pm.
Everyone who attends will be directed to the appropriate training sessions and given more details about the club and how everything works. It will be busy at the start of term, we'll do our best to get you all on court as much as possible!
Please email Ali Blackett (Head Coach) at email@example.com if you have any questions about talent ID.
UBTC members must have both a UBTC membership (outlined above) and a WeAreBristol membership, this membership gives you access to the facilities. Click here to purchase a UBTC membership and here to purchase the WeAreBristol membership
Included in all memberships are social events and activities such as:
- 24 hour tennis, Wimbledon ballot, Christmas doubles tournament, Racketlon , touchtennis tournament, alumni events, paintballing, tennis netball team, inclusive socials every Wednesday, box league
If you have any questions please email UBTC Club Captain Issy Hardy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more...