WTC provides year-round opportunities for social and competitive tennis for all ages. So get out on court and enjoy yourself!
The courts are available for use by members from 9.00am onwards unless courts have been reserved for coaching, a league match or a special event such as Finals Day or a junior ratings event. All court bookings should be made on the Booking page for members and visitors.
Please respect other members and our neighbours by remembering the following:
- the use of bad language and shouting on court is never acceptable
- keep bikes off the courts
- use the bins for food waste and drinks bottles
- use appropriate non-marking footwear when on court
- use the path and the gates – don’t walk on court behind other players
- if all courts are busy, play 1 set of doubles then let any waiting members take their turn
Floodlights can be used by members as required but the lights should be off at 9.45pm out of courtesy to our neighbours. An annual subscription for floodlights can be purchased for £10 per person from the membership page.
All members are asked to encourage everyone on court to behave appropriately so everyone can enjoy their tennis in a competitive but friendly atmosphere.