Indoor Courts are now open.... Yippee
Sat, 25 Jul 2020 00:00
We are delighted to inform you that the Indoor Tennis Courts are now open and can be booked through Clubspark. You will notice that they have been renamed from courts A, B and C to Indoor Courts 1, 2 and 3.
We are not yet in a position to open the clubhouse so apologies for this. We will keep you fully informed.
Can everyone kindly follow the protocol below please when using the Indoor Courts and apologies for the rules we need to employ as easing of the restrictions continue so we ask for your understanding in this regard.
Indoor Tennis Courts Protocol
- A One-way system has been employed for entrance and exit of the indoor tennis courts
- Masks are to be worn in line with government advice
- Entrance to indoor courts 1, 2 and 3 is through side door in main porch
- All court dividing nets will be drawn unless for tennis coaching sessions
- All players MUST enter to the court through the back-curtain doorways
- Exit the same route but then through the Fire Exit doors on indoor court 3, this will ensure a one-way system is being operated
- All entrance and exit doors will be open at all times during use to facilitate better air flow through the indoor area.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on each court but please bring your own if possible
- NO RUBBISH to be left at the club
- All social distancing guidelines must be followed
- Toilet amenities will now be available with sanitising stations outside the one Gents and One Ladies toilet which will be in use. You are required to use wipes before and after use of the toilet seat and door handles. Showers will not be available at this time UFN
- A food and beverage service are currently being developed and will be available soon. Tables and Chairs will be set out to accommodate the appropriate social distancing guidelines from 27 July 2020
- Regular sanitising will be carried out by Volunteers but please act responsibly at all times
- Risk Assessments have been carried out to ensure we operate as safe as possible
- Please DO NOT Come to the club if you have any COVID – 19 Symptoms such as high temperature or persistent coughing
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we start to enjoy the indoor courts again.