Winterbourne Tennis Club (WTC) – Tennis Play safely (Updated JL 19/7/21)
For latest help and guidance please visit: lta.org.uk/coronavirus
All persons attending the club must pay attention and follow the advice of the notices at the club and the following advice:-
- Face coverings should be worn for all individuals aged 11years+, when accessing the clubhouse.
- To assist with government ‘Test & Trace’, names of players should either be recorded in Clubspark at the time of booking a court or recorded in the register, at the club; for club sessions.
- When turning up, wait, observing social distancing until court is available
- Do not block doorways, access points & walkways where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Follow public health guidelines for hygiene.
- DO NOT come to the club if you are self-isolating or have coronavirus symptoms.
- If you develop coronavirus symptoms follow Government ‘Test & Trace’ guidelines see Gov.uk website.
- These Rules are subject to change in line with Government and LTA advice. See lta.org.uk/coronavirus for more information