We play tennis!
We have 2 painted tarmac courts which are available to book by members and by the public. Our courts are wheelchair accessible!
LTA official statement 30/5/20
England - Return to Managed Play
'Both singles play and doubles play is now permitted with people from outside of your household, as long as you remain 2 metres apart as far as possible'
Full guidelines for Players at https://www.lta.org.uk/about-us/tennis-news/news-and-opinion/general-news/2020/march/coronavirus-covid-19---latest-advice/
A supply of bleach spray will be available but please bring your own gloves/sanitiser for shared surfaces such as gates in case it runs out.
* Book court time via website - free to all members
* Maintain social distancing at all times, during play, when taking breaks and before and after play
* Bring marked tennis balls, to identify yours if both courts are in use, and only handle yours. If you choose to use shared balls take extra care not to touch your face during play and clean hands before and immediately after play.
* The nets have been set and will be checked regularly.
* Please use the bleach spray provided on all shared surfaces, such as gates.
Stay safe and enjoy your tennis!
We currently have two teams. - one playing in the Ribble League (mixed) with Monday as home match night) and one playing in the East Lancs League (Ladies) with Thursday as home match night.
Club night is Tuesday - junior coaching 5:15, senior coaching 6:15 - 7:15 then social play 7:30 onwards - all standards welcome.
Thursday morning social tennis 10 am ( table tennis if weather is inclement).
Coaching - Tuesdays- junior and adult sessions, see Coaching tab.