Welcome to Wolverton Sports Club (Tennis Section)
Welcome New and Renewed Members to Wolverton Tennis Club (WTC)
Our website is where you should look for general information and latest updates on events etc. We offer a range of activities for all levels of play and ages:
Juniors (11-18) and Minis (under 11) are important to us - our future!
- We offer a range of training sessions, typically on a Saturday morning and during school holidays, to develop skills in tennis, through fun activities.
- Aligned with the Lawn Tennis Association promotions, we run Great British Tennis Weekends (GBTW), which aim to promote the idea of tennis with parents and foster young talent.
- We encourage parents of children, if they themselves are not members of our Club, to join as Twilight members to 'knock-about' with their children after school.
- Some of these parents will join our Club as Daytime members which enables them to play mid-week, if they would rather not commit to Senior membership of our Club.
Seniors (18+) play at all levels
Advanced and intermediate players can take advantage of playing in one of our summer and winter league teams.
Wolverton veterans (Over 45) regularly meet with other local teams on Fridays
- Our Club sessions (Wednesday evening, Saturday afternoon) continue to offer a social game for our adults and senior juniors of all levels of ability. (New players should not feel daunted to attend and play as the aim is to give everyone a game).
- Our Club tournament is a round robin and knockout event, and we award trophies to the winners.
- Our social American tournaments give players a chance to accumulate games won, for a small novelty prize.
We feel we are a very inclusive Club, offering something for everyone:
- We put on barbecues, meals, quiz nights, often aligned with bank holidays, and notable annual dates.
- We welcome families and offer special rates
- Our membership year commences 1 April (but please don't be put off if you are thinking of joining mid-year, as we try to be flexible and considerate of each of our member's needs).
- With five courts (3 hard surface floodlit, 2 carpet) and a range of membership options, we feel there is something for everyone at Wolverton Tennis Club, and we look forward to welcoming you, your families, at any time of the year. We hope to see you on court soon!
Pete Tolaini, Chairman WTC Interim
We're hosting a Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends event!
Try tennis for free this summer at a Nature Valley Big Tennis Weekends event! Rackets and balls will be provided, so whether you’ve never picked up a racket before or you’re a seasoned regular – there is fun to be had.
How to find us
Osborne Street Wolverton MILTON KEYNES Buckinghamshire MK12 5HH