Rusty Rackets - Thursdays 1.45pm to 2.45pm
The rusty rackets class re-starts on 14th November 1.45pm to 2.45pm and runs for 6 weeks finishing on 12th December, book here
5 week course £30 or £35 for non-members, if you would prefer to pay through internet banking, money can be paid into the following acount, John Moore, account number 42202697, sort code 40-47-31.
We would prefer people to book for the whole course which makes it easier for us to plan, however we have introduced pay and play into the class. Pay and Play - £10 per session payable on the day.
Super Drills- Mondays 1.30pm to 2.30pm
Fast action drills with lots of movement - based around basket feeding with an emphasis on doubles play and lots of hitting. Class Starts
Cost for the 5 week course £30 or £35 for non-members, this can be paid into the following account, ccount number 42202697, sort code 40-47-31 or booked and paid for at the link below, Book here
Pay and Play option £10 payable on the day.
If you are intending to 'pay and play' please let John Moore know on 07896636173 in advance of the class so you can be notified in the event the class is not running.
Adult classes may be cancelled if less than 4 players book onto the course. Anyone that has booked and paid will receive a full refund.
Pay and Play Classes - All Running Now! Coach Bradley Austin
No booking required just turn up and enjoy the class (£5 members, £6 non members);
- Start Tennis, - (Beginners), Friday 6pm to 7pm
- Adult Coaching / Doubles Tactics - (Intermediate), Saturday 10.30am to 11.30am
If attending a pay and play class for the first time please contact Bradley Austin on 07842194343 so you can be added to the contact list for the class and notified in the unlikley event the class is not running.
In addition to pay and play classes we run the following in depth tennis courses:
- Pro10 Tennis - 10 week course - date stated as Saturday 30 June, but please ignore this as dates are to be arranged privately John Moore, the website pre-sets require a date and time to be entered. 10 individual tennis lessons of 1 hour on court with John Moore as well as 10 weeks of video analysis with Brad Langevad, world leading biomechanics expert, coach to (Pat Cash, formerly Greg Rusedski and consultant to Coco Vandeweghe). Cost £600 for the 10 weeks. To view an outline of the course, click here. World class tennis training delivered locally, available to book below.
- Bryan Brother's Doubles Course - 6 week doubles course, based on Bryan Brother's doubles philosophy. This course requires at least 4 participants, if you are interested in the course, please let us know. Dates to be announced.
- Singles Tactics Course - 6 weeks course, based on statistcal analysis of the most effective tactics in singles and combining these with stroke techniques. This course requires at least 4 participants, if you are interested in the course, please let us know. Dates to be announced.
Please watch this space for dates of the above courses to be announced and further courses coming soon also.