Adult Tennis Classes
The rusty rackets class starts on 12 September 1.45pm to 2.45pm, book here
Pay and Play Classes - All Running Now! Coach Bradley Austin
No booking required just turn up and enjoy the class (£5 members, £6 non members);
- Start Tennis, - (Beginners), Friday 6pm to 7pm
- Adult Coaching / Doubles Tactics - (Intermediate), Saturday 10am to 11am
If attending a pay and play class for the first time please contact Bradley Austin on 07842194343 so you can be added to the contact list for the class and notified in the unlikley event the class is not running.
In addition to pay and play classes we run the following in depth tennis courses:
- Pro10 Tennis - 10 week course - date stated as Saturday 30 June, but please ignore this as dates are to be arranged privately John Moore, the website pre-sets require a date and time to be entered. 10 individual tennis lessons of 1 hour on court with John Moore as well as 10 weeks of video analysis with Brad Langevad, world leading biomechanics expert, coach to (Pat Cash, formerly Greg Rusedski and consultant to Coco Vandeweghe). Cost £600 for the 10 weeks. To view an outline of the course, click here. World class tennis training delivered locally, available to book below.
- Bryan Brother's Doubles Course - 6 week doubles course, based on Bryan Brother's doubles philosophy. This course requires at least 4 participants, if you are interested in the course, please let us know.
- Singles Tactics Course - 6 weeks course, based on statistcal analysis of the most effective tactics in singles and combining these with stroke techniques. This course requires at least 4 participants, if you are interested in the course, please let us know.
Please watch this space for dates of the above courses to be announced and further courses coming soon also.
Rusty Rackets, (Beginner / intermediate) - Re-starting in September 2019
Details will become available shortly.
The class will be available to block book or pay and play, block booking is cheaper at £5 per class but this rate requires commitment for the block, otherwise the class can be attended on a pay and play basis at £7 per class. If you want to book but would rather not book through the website, booking can be made by email and making payment into the following account, John Moore, account number 42202697, sort code 40-47-31.
The Rusty Rackets class requires a minimum of 4 players to take place. In the event of booking and the class not running a full refund will be given. In the event of a given session not running within a block booking, typically due to bad weather, a further class or classes will be added on at the same time the week/s after the course was due to finish.