Adel Tennis Club Classes September 2020
We aim to help children achieve excellence through our tennis coaching programme, and believe we offer the best tennis classes in the area. We keep player to coach ratios small and are limiting all our classes this half term to a maximum of 5 children, meaning children get the individual attention they require to help them progress as quickly as possible and the risk of Covid-19 transmission is reduced.
We always welcome new starters and are always looking to grow the game of tennis, therefore if you are interested in your child starting lessons with us, please get in touch so we can discuss your child's individual requirements. Please call John Moore on 07896636173 or email [email protected]
September 2020 - Junior Coaching Class Schedule
- 4.15pm Adel Girls 10&Under Orange Ball Class (£49 via bacs payment), alternatively book below
- 5.15pm Adel Boys 10&Under Orange Ball Class (£49 via bacs payment), alternatively book below
- 6.15pm Under 16 Hard Ball Tennis Class (£49 via bacs payment), alternatively book below
- 4.15pm - Mini Tennis Red (ages 5 to 8), (£49 via bacs payment), alternatively book below
- 5.15pm - Mini Tennis Orange (ages 8-10), (£49 via bacs payment), alternatively book below
- 9am Tennis for Kids (5 to 8),this class must be booked online, click here As part of the course children receive a racket, 3 balls and a personalised t-shirt (Tennis for Kids runs for 6 weeks, all other classes are 7 weeks)
- 10am Orange Ball Tennis 10&Under, (£49 via bacs payment), alternatively book below
- Hard Ball Tennis Class Under 16, (£49 via bacs payment), alternatively book below
All classes are 1 hour long and run for 7 weeks this half term (with the exception of tnenis for kids which is 6 weeks), please book either by email to [email protected] and making payment into the following account, John Moore, account number 42202697, sort code 40-47-31 or through the website using the boxes below, please note booking through the boxes below incurs processing fees and therefore the cost is more at £52 per class.
If you would like your child to come to classes with us but the general class times are not workable, please email [email protected] and we try our best to service your requirements.
First Time Booking or a Change in Contact Information
If you have not booked with us before or there has been a change in contact information, please provide us with the following information regarding your child by email to [email protected]:
Name, Age, Emergency Contact Number, Any Medical Condition (eg Nut Allergy/ epipen), Contact Email Address.
Membership of Adel Tennis Club
All children attending coaching must be members of Adel Tennis Club, and the club and have introduced a special £20 annual membership which runs until April 2021. In addition to junior and adult membership Adel Tennis Club also offers family membership options as well as a chaperone membership allowing parents to play with their children on the courts at a far cheaper price than a full adult membership. For membership enquiries, please contact Chris Hitchen either by email at [email protected] or by telephone on 07753620392.