#coronavirus #covid19 update
Tennis remains an activity that has the potential for increased risk of transmission of COVID-19. This is why there are guidelines in place, to minimise this potential, and to keep everyone as safe as possible. We expect all players to read the LTA's lastest guidelines for players and venues. In addition, you must book a court before you play, see below.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns or questions.
There are four courts you can book:
Please cancel your booking if you change your mind so others can book the court instead.
Please play on the court you have booked.
The booking system is easy to use. There are two ways you can access it:
- the booking page on our website
- your smart phone by downloading the app 'Booker' by ClubSpark
Either way, you will need your ClubSpark registration to access the booking system. If you do not already have a registration you will need to set up an account with ClubSpark. Any questions or problems with booking, contact Pascal: [email protected]
- Maintain social distancing between households before, during and after all play
- Use hand sanitiser if you need to sweep the courts or access the floodlights
- The clubhouse remains closed to members, except floodlight access, so there are no toilets available at the courts
- The nets will be left at the correct height
- The car park gate will be left open
- Please take your litter home with you
That is all for now. Enjoy some tennis! And no doubt there will be more changes so please keep an eye out for club communications.
Please contact us you have any questions or problems.