Private Coaching is available from Tennis Squad team members who are based at the club (view profiles), speak to any coach directly at your group sessions, or Email us on email@example.com to make your private lesson enquiry.
Coaches permitted at Penarth Windsor LTC
- Robert Wedlake: Accredited+ Level 4 Senior Performance Coach
- Chris George: Accredited Level 3 Coach
- Siwan Stephens: Accredited Level 3 Coach
- Annabel Richards: Accredited Level 2 Coaching Assistant
Accredited coaches are LTA qualified, DBS checked, first aid/safeguarding trained and fully insured. Accredited+ coaches have completed additional LTA training and CPD courses in the last 12 months as part of ongoing career development.
Each coach sets their own fees based on qualification / accrediation level / experience / demand. These are within the following bands:
- Level 2: £10-16ph
- Level 3: £18-24ph
- Level 4: £26-32ph
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are for 1:1 lessons only. 1:2 lessons incur an additional fee.
- Pro-rated 30-minute sessions are available, and often recommended for younger players.
- All lesson fees include floodlights and equipment usage. Floodlight fees are subject to review should costs increase.
- Lessons are for club members only, otherwise a £5 visitor fee applies with a limit of 4 sessions before being required to join.
- Private lessons are for only available for children in School Years 1 and above who already play in group sessions.
- Fees for private lessons are paid directly to the coach at the start of each session, or in monthly arrears (for regular clients paying promptly via BACS).
- Lessons with the Tennis Director are subject to VAT
- Lessons interrupted by inclement weather will be chargeable as follows: Less than 50% completed: no charge / More than 50% but less than 100% completed: 50% charge.
- Lessons may be cancelled by either party due to other commitments (3 days’ notice needed) or illness (same day acceptable but ideally a morning notification).
- If the client fails to attend a pre-booked lesson, the first incidence is overlooked but on the 2nd occasion the lesson is chargeable to the client