The 2018 Club Tournament will comprise the following events:
- Summer Mixed Doubles to be played on a round robin basis decided on points
- Men's annual tournament 2nd June 2:00pm
Points will be awarded in the Mixed Doubles event as follows:
- Best of 3 sets - 3pts awarded per match
- Team A bt Team B 2-0 (Team A 3pts, Team B 0pts) Team A bt Team B 2-1 (Team A 2pts, Team B 1pt)
- It is the responsibility of both players/pairings to make contact ASAP with their opponents to maximise the amount of time available to play matches.
- If any match is unplayed by the cut off date, it is the responsibility of both players/ pairings to notify the tournament organiser of the reason.
- If 3 reasonable dates have been offered any pairing will be deemed to be not at fault.
- If both players/pairings are at fault neither will receive any points.
- If one player/pairing is deemed to be at fault they receive 0 points and the opponents 2 points.
- If neither pairing is at fault there will be a toss up.
- All unplayed matches (provided that competitors have played at least 50%of their matches and neither pair is at fault) will be decided by the toss of a coin.
- Each unplayed match decided in this way will be awarded 2 points for a win and 1 point if the toss is lost.
- If you are unable to play for a period of time due to special reasons eg. holiday or injury, you must notify the tournament organiser.
- If any competitor is unable to play on the day of the finals they must notify the tournament organiser as soon as this becomes known.
|MC & JH (1)||x||S||S||0||3||3|
|RJ & EJ (2)||S||x||S||S||S||S||S|
|MM & JC (3)||S||x||S||0||0||0|
|TS & AW (4)||S||S||S||x||S||S||S|
|PB & SW (5)||3||S||3||S||x||3||9|
|PS & JW (6)||0||S||3||S||0||x||3|
S = Scratched from the Tournament