Blewbury Tennis School is a partnership between Blewbury Tennis Club and Community Tennis Association (CTA), providing a wide range of coaching opportunities for all levels of play.
Blewbury Tennis Club is situated in the famous and picturesque village of Blewbury, Oxfordshire and in existence for over 50 years with four tennis courts and a clubhouse. The school offers a wide range of coaching opportunities at the club for all levels of play, including a weekly coaching programme, holiday camps, competitions and fun tennis events for the whole family. We welcome players of all ages and standards; focusing on the enjoyment of playing tennis in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Our junior tennis programmes have been developed in partnership with the LTA to help players accelerate their learning and development. We offer the following junior programmes:
- LTA Mini Tennis – for players aged three to ten years old (Weekly Programme)
- Junior Tennis – for players aged eleven to eighteen (Weekly Programme)
- Holiday Camps – for players aged five to sixteen, ranging from one day to full week camps
- Adult coaching - for adult members including rusty rackets, team training and 1-1 sessions
- Individual coaching - one to one sessions for more focused tuition
For more information please visit the Blewbury Tennis School website.