Safeguarding and Equality
The Management Committee is committed to safeguarding and equality for all members.
We have 5 core principes which we aim to comply with in order to promote safeguarding and equality:
- We have Safeguarding and Equality policies that apply to all members, coaches and visitors
- We encourage children and adults to create safe and inclusive tennis environments
- We prioritise safe and inclusive recruitment, induction, training and support
- We protect people’s confidential information about safeguarding and equality
- We address safeguarding and discrimination concerns immediately
Safeguarding is managed on behalf of the Management Committee by the Welfare Officer.
Our policies and procedures are set out in the following documents in this section:
- Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding Reporting Procedure
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Safeguarding & Equality Code of Conduct
- Recording of Photos Policy
A useful additional resource is the LTA's Safe & Inclusive tool kit.