Conditions of Court Hire:
Before you enter the courts please take a few moments to read the following guideline. These have been drawn up to ensure your enjoyment and safety:
- During the summer season Club times are Friday from 6pm to dusk and on Sunday morning from 10am to lunchtime. League matches are normally played on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6.30pm onwards.
- Occasionally Club league matches are moved to other evening or weekend slots and the courts are also used on some evenings for Club coaching sessions. Please check the notice boards for further details.
- Please report any accidents or breakages to the Club Secretary or any committee member.
- Please wear shoes that do not mark the court and slacken off the nets when you finish play. Litter bins are provided, please use them.
- A good relationship with our neighbours is important to the Club. Please respect this by limiting excess noise and by ensuring balls stay within the confines of the courts.
Thank you, enjoy your game.