- Courts are free to book.
- Courts must be booked.
- Court bookings have priority over anyone otherwise using the court.
- Court bookings are available on the hour.
- If you are unable to play, you must cancel your court booking to free it up for other bookings.
- Court usage in adverse weather condition’s is at the individuals risk.
- Members can book courts up to 7 days in advance.
- Non members can book courts up to 24 hours in advance.
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play, both on and off the courts.
- Players should wear appropriate footwear when on court.
- Smoking is not allowed on the courts.
- Take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter (please use the bin).
- Members play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in looking out for themselves and other members at all times.
- Ensure you close the court gate properly when you leave.
CURRENT COVID-19 GUIDANCE
- Courts MUST be booked prior to arriving at the courts.
- Maintain 2m distance from anyone not in your household.
- Do not wait outside the gate or near the courts until it is your time, either stay in the car or walk around the field.
- Wash hands before and after play.
- Bring your own tennis balls and take them home with you when you are finished.
- Please leave the courts promptly at the end of your booking.
Please follow the rules as they are there for everyone's benefit and safety. Thank you.