Tennis Covid-19 Player Guidelines
Sat, 20 Mar 2021 00:00
Cheslyn Hay & Cannock Chase Community Tennis Get back to Tennis Safely
- Before leaving home, undergo a self-assessment symptom check using info from NHS Website.
- Come to the Tennis Courts ready to play. There will be no changing rooms availiable and limited toilet facilities.
- Tennis Club Hand sanitisers must be utilised by all players before entering the Tennis courts.
- Please wait away from the gate and do not go onto court until the previous session has finished (even if there is a spare court).
- If travelling by car, park by the Tennis courts and avoid going into the Leisure Centre Building.
- Ensure that you have communicated your attendance via the agreed method for the session – either through book session/course on Tennis website or Message to ensure we can plan for numbers.
- Use own equipment and do not share items such as towels, food or drink with others. (Club Rackets can be lent and will be cleaned afterwards.)
- 2m Distancing between players, and between the coach and players should always be maintained (during play, breaks and before / after session)
- All courts to be utilised with a maximum of 6 players per court and 10 per court when using Mini Tennis nets.
- Only those who are taking part session to be inside the Tennis Courts.
- Do not make physical contact with other players – use a racket tap instead!
- If you need to sneeze or cough, do so into a tissue or upper sleeve.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Ensure that you take all your belonging with you.
- Leave the Tennis Courts at the Gate communicated to you.
- Avoid congregating on or around the courts after playing.
- Tennis Club Hand sanitisers must be utilised by all players at the end of the session.