2019 Tournament rules
There is a high quality cast for the Tournament to be held over the next few months, and some excellent matches to look forward to.
Some simple rules:
- Each match consists of two tie break sets. A draw will be decided by a tie break game (first to 7 points, 2 points clear).
- The winner of each match is responsible for immediately emailing the results to Jim Smith
- All First Round matches to be completed by 14th July.
- All Second Round matches to be completed by 14th August.
- All Semi Finals to be completed by 7th September.
- Finals Day is 14th September.
Any match not completed by the due date will be decided by the toss of a coin (JS).
Contact details for partners and opponents are in the draw documents.
Anyone experiencing difficulty in contacting players, or for all other questions, ring Jim Smith, 07399575345